2014/08/15

My current list of goals saved from 43 things

So these are the goals I've been working on up till the closing of the site.

1.      Build up my ideal life.          
2.      Live and act like a lady of my standing.         
3.      Do the a-z author challenge.      
4.      Learn to use my digital camera.           
5.      Treat myself to 43 simple pleasures.     
6.      Get the French wardrobe.           
7.      Try 10 of the world's best breakfasts.     
8.      Spend an hour a day pampering myself.      
9.      Expand my personal and professional network.  
10.     Learn to tie scarves.        
11.     Create a new costs plan for 2014.          
12.     Start reading a book in the middle.        
13.     Try 10 wines.        
14.     Try 10 cheeses.      
15.     Travel for visiting exhibitions.          
16.     Upgrade my life.            
17.     Prepare myself for love.            
18.     Get a stool.        
19.     Try something new every week.       
20.     Create a beautiful uplifting morning routine.    
21.     Give myself 43 gifts.      
22.     Revamp my wardrobe.   
23.     Be in a movie.    
24.     Visit Italy.      
25.     Improve my maths.       
26.     Read the diary of Virginia Woolf vol. 3.    
27.     Read mistress of modernism: the life of Peggy Guggenheim.        
28.     Get a radio.      
29.     Create my own signature look.    
30.     Collect my ideas.       
31.     Realize 10 ideas I fell for.       
32.     Hunt down a vintage plaque with a lovely inscription.      
33.     Travelling a-z europe.      

Do you have any of them on your own lists? Do you feel inspired to take up any of them? Let me know in the Comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment