2014/06/14

Visit a design studio

I love behind the scenes or backstage experiences, so when I heard that local designers would open their studios to the public, I knew instantly that I wanted to go. I visited a branding studio, where I talked to an older man, who was quite bitter about the situation of getting work as a designer, and where they ignored me for several minutes. So despite the awesome philosophy of the studio that I checked before online, I had a negative experience. Then I visited another studio that does research about your target audience and had a fun time. Here the guys were very creative, I really liked their service and we're still in touch.

Have you ever visited a design studio? Who are your favourite designers? Let me know in the Comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment