2014/08/16

My New Year's resolutions 2012

Here are my New Year's resolutions created in 2012. As you can see, I still have to work on some of them.

1.    Move to Luxembourg (achieved)
2.    Get a payrise (achieved)
3.    Read a poem every week
4.    Let love find me
5.    Find time for inspiration (achieved)
6.    Write a novel
7.    Create a style book for myself
8.    Get a little black dress
9.    Walk more and regularly
10.   Keep exploring
11.   Blog regularly
12.   Be spontaneous
13.   Adopt an owl or eagle (virtually) (achieved)
14.   Make a new tracklist (achieved)
15.   Fly a kite 
16.   Create a vision board
17.   Revamp my wardrobe
18.   Overcome my fear of calling people on the phone
19.   Get an antique mirror
20.   Get antique glass objects
21.   Get a hat for everyday use
22.   Learn to write with my left hand
23.   Volunteer (achieved)
24.   Get rid of constraints
25.   Be nice to others (achieved)
26.    Smile everyday (achieved)
27.    Find free things to do for fun (achieved)

What kind of goals do you have on your New Year's resolutions lists? Do you manage to achieve all of them? Let me know in the Comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment